Posté le 19/07/2017 Sales Account Manager chez Wordbee
- Métier Commercial
- Type de contrat CDI
Wordbee is hiring a SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Our innovative, fast paced Translation Technology company is experiencing rapid growth.
Wordbee is based in Luxembourg and we developed Wordbee Translator, a cloud-based collaborative translation and project management platform and Wordbee Beebox, a solution for content localization. Wordbee helps Translation Service Providers and global Enterprises to implement high-performance translation technology.
The sales team can't keep up with the demand so they are looking for a highly motivated, friendly and professional colleague.
Do you have strong translation services or technology sales experience? Are you a successful sales hunter who is looking for a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment? If you answered YES to both of these questions, then we would like to speak with YOU!
This job requires a broad knowledge of the Translation or the Content Management Market
This position reports to the Sales Director and interfaces with all levels of the organization including Software Development Engineers, Support and Marketing.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement, draft a proposal to closed sales
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Represent company at trade shows and conduct demonstrations to prospective users
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience with demonstrated achievements in selling translation technology, translation services or content management & publishing software
- Strong presentation skills
- Fluency in English is a must, other languages are a plus.
- A high level of initiative and creativity
- Natural curiosity and a desire to absorb and process knowledge
- Timely and sound decision making
- Level of comfort with change; adaptable and flexible
Primary Location: Soleuvre, Luxembourg
Salary: Base salary plus commission
Wordbee offers a very pleasant working atmosphere. You will have the opportunity to interact with dynamic professionals internationally. For more information about our products and company, please visit our website at www.wordbee.com
Interested candidates are invited to send a resume to: Anita Sempels, email@example.com