Posté le 05/09/2017 Junior Auditor chez Audit Conseil Service - ACSe
- Métier Audit/Expertise comptable
- Type de contrat CDI
• In collaboration with the audit team, including manager and senior auditor, you will be involved in a diverse portfolio of audit engagements;
• You will be responsible for achieving the successful delivery of tasks within your audit assignments and provide a high-quality service in a self-sufficient way;
• You will demonstrate a perfect understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and be able to perform an audit engagement in compliance with auditing standards;
• You will develop productive working relationships with clients and reach out to satisfy them.
• You have a Master degree in economy or similar;
• You are fluent in French and English. Any other language will be considered as an advantage;
• You have a first working experience within or outside the audit industry;
• You are motivated and autonomous;
We offer you:
• An unlimited duration employment contract;
• The opportunity to develop in a diversified environment;
• The ability to develop and participate to a continuous training program;
• The opportunity to work in a human size company.
If you are interested, please send by email your application with your curriculum vitae to: Adeline muller, HR responsible at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “Junior Auditor”.
Audit Conseil Services S.à r.l. (« ACSe ») is an audit firm, member of the Institut des Réviseurs d’Entreprises (“IRE”) in Luxembourg. It is Approved Statutory Auditor (“Réviseur d’Entreprises Agréé”) in Luxembourg and duly authorized by the CSSF to operate within the Financial Sector. ACSe was incorporated on October 9th, 2008.
ACSe partners with its Clients in the performance of any type of audit engagement it is appointed for. Its objective is to bring added value to Clients in their day-to-day business and to support them in their adaptation to today's fast-paced changing environment.
ACSe also partners with major service providers in complementing their services offer and acting as an independent party for specific transactions. ACSe serves institutional clients of the private equity sector, as well as Luxembourg-based CSSF regulated entities (Banks and Professionals of the Financial Sector).