Posté le 15/09/2017 Junior Business Development Officer chez Luxembourg Stock Exchange
- Métier Prospection/Développement Commercial, Assistance commerciale, Environnement
- Type de contrat CDI
• Research the market to identify growth opportunities (products/services).
• Ensure high-quality reporting to the management.
• Maintain existing client relationships and act as the main contact between client and management.
• Contribute to develop the LuxSE network of clients and partners with international markets.
• Work closely with other teams to present proposals and commercial presentations.
• Structure and develop the client database.
• Review the administration of client contracts and current LuxSE promotional material.
• Liaising with departments to ensure effective client follow-up.
• Coordinate logistics for prospection missions and team’s client meetings.
• Attend events (forums, conferences…) as business development support.
• Business trips might be necessary depending on project needs.
• Support Market Data and data dissemination services.
• Provide general administrative support where required.
• Degree in business/ economics/ law.
• 2-3 years professional experience.
• Highly motivated and flexible team player committed to deliver results within short deadlines .
• Ability to research, analyse and present information.
• Use own initiative and work autonomously.
• Above-average client communication skills (written and verbal).
• Accurate record-keeping ability.
• Good competency with Microsoft Office software, including Word and Excel.
• Open to training and expanding their knowledge, skills and methods of working.
• Ability to prioritise and able to work under pressure.
• Well organised and able to tackle multiple tasks.
• Fluent in English and French.
Should you be interested in joining LuxSE, please submit your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
At a later stage of the recruitment process, we may ask for a recent copy of your criminal record (N°5).
Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is the world’s number one venue for the listing of international securities offering a unique full service throughout listing, trading and reporting. In 2016, LuxSE launched the Luxembourg Green Exchange platform (LGX), a multiple award winning initiative, supporting issuers market their green, social and sustainable securities by generating awareness about their projects.