Posté le 27/09/2017 Junior Associate - Transfer Pricing chez Dentons Luxembourg
- Métier Droit fiscal
- Type de contrat CDI
To strengthen our Tax practice, we are currently seeking a Transfer Pricing Junior Associate.
• Support and participate in the development of the Transfer Pricing practice
• Support the Tax practice and collaborate with other firm practices to provide the best service to our clients
• University degree in law or economics (equivalent to Master 2, LLM).
• Willingness to develop and broaden your skill sets.
• Closely monitor legal and transfer pricing international developments.
• Native English speaker or Proficient English user. Any other language is an asset;
• Team player, flexible, and rigorous.
• Available to travel frequently and spend time abroad.
• Efficiently manage stress and priorities.
• Registration with any EU Bar is preferred.
If you are willing to learn and seeking to enhance your career in a progressive and challenging work environment, please send a CV and a cover letter detailing why you are the right candidate for this position to: Career.Luxembourg@dentons.com
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Dentons opened for business in Luxembourg on 1 January, 2016 following the successful completion of its combination with leading Luxembourg law firm, OPF Partners. The team of 33 lawyers and 20 support staff provides a full range of legal services, with a particular focus on corporate, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital, tax, investment funds, banking and finance, structured finance, real estate, restructuring and insolvency, and litigation.